Interested in writing for TYM blog?
I’d love to hear from you! We believe we are all better together and no one should be doing ministry alone. Guest posts are all part of building community and cheering each other on, so let’s do it together!
Here’s what we’d love in our guest bloggers:
- First and foremost, be a follower of Christ.
- Involved in ministry at your church (ideally Youth Min but not necessarily).
- Have an active blog with a Christian focus.
- Be a tea drinker (kidding..)
If you’re interested in writing for TYM blog, send us a message via the form on our Contact page. Let us know the following:
- A little about yourself and what your ministry involvement is.
- What your idea is and outline it briefly.
- Where to find your own blog so we can check it out.
- What your favourite tea is 😉
We want posts to be relevant to Youth Ministry in some way, whether that looks like leadership, fun, or random musings. If you’re not sure if your idea is relevant, send us a message and ask. We’ll get back to you as soon as we can (if you don’t hear back from us after a few days, leave a comment over on our latest Instagram post to let us know you’ve emailed. We may have missed it).
In the meantime, grab yourself a hot cup of tea and check out the latest blog posts!